Monday, January 26, 2009

Boots and runners: a comparison



A comparison between boots and runners. I don't know how to do a table on a blog, so here goes a paragraphed comparison. Boots are less slippery on the ice, dressy enough for school, fashionable enough to be complimented but unfashionable enough to not be more diamonte or fur than boot, more waterproof than runners (possibly entirely waterproof). On the other hand, runners are more comfortable for running in. You can see why I have not worn my once-white runners since my first day here!

3 comments:

  1. Things are being annoying, so I'll move my comment up to this post and see if it works...

    Ooook, now you're making me uncomfortable. A watermelon?? (And you're probably too young to get a Dirty Dancing flashback... sigh).

    Laughing on the winter streets sounds like a great idea!

    And I approve of your boots. They look very cool, despite the disappointing lack of diamantes. Did I mention my feet are even bigger than yours? such a pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fashion photography is showing some improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all birkenstocks and thongs (the regular Aussie kind) round these parts. Worst heat wave in 100 years! 44 degrees today. It's probably hard for you to imagine :)

    ReplyDelete